Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co
The Pilots Portal to the World

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drawing Attention to this Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Breezy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N2AV8N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Drawing Attention to this Forum Reply with quote

Hi to All, My name is Dan Cushing. I have recently sent an email to a long list of Breezy fans seeking some general information, and to gauge intrest in a Breezy Forum. It is my wish to get an active forum working to support the Breezy design, and those sickos that enjoy such an aircraft.
There is nothing magic about getting a forum up and going, we just need a few people start using it, and to spread the word that one does exsist, to check it now and then, and to post and respond.
These can be set up so that posts are automatically sent to your email box as well as being listed here, which makes it very easy to "be in the loop" on discussion topics.

Heres hoping that we can get one going for the Breezy crowd...

Thanks
Dan Cushing

Dan Cushing
N2AV8N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my inital post I have recieved several positive comments to support a Breezy Forum. Please take the time to post a note on the forum to help get it started....
It does not have to be a note of any special importance, most enthusisats enjoy to hear anything about the subject that they are interested in...

Dan Cushing
N2AV8N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are new to using forums, don't worry, it is very easy to do. All of the information you will need is listed in the "FAQs" section at the top of the forum page (in Blue ink).

But here is a short quick-start on how to do...

1) Register as a member, click on REGISTER at the top of the page in Blue ink, and follow the instructions, after you are registered (takes less than 1 min), go to the "Breezy Forum" page. (At the bottom of all pages is a "JUMP TO BOX", just highlight "Breezy" and click "Go"... )
2) Click on "Post a new Topic", or, "Post a Reply"
3) A new page comes up with a empty "box" for you to type in what you want to say, just type in your message, question, or whatever...
4) Click PREVIEW to see what your post will look like (if you want to)
5) Click SUBMIT, and its done...

Don't wory too much bout spellling n gramer, if we can understand you message thats goo enough, no grades will be given for proper use of the english language... Forums are supposed to be fun, not stressful

Dan Cushing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Breezy All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: