Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co
The Pilots Portal to the World

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SA-100 paper model available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Starduster and Acroduster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: SA-100 paper model available Reply with quote

For all you Starduster fans...

My good friend Chip at Fiddlersgreen.net surprised me with a paper replica of my airplane. What a hoot!
If you'd like to cut and glue your airplane too, print the B&W version and color it to suit. With some additional printing and imagination you could make a TWO as well.

BTW, if you don't know about Fiddlersgreen.net, check it out. They have THE worlds largest collection of aircraft in this medium. I've been a subscriber for some time and have spent many a long winter night building and educating myself with the background information that they include with each model. Careful, it's addictive and VERY VERY reasonably priced. I have covered the ceiling of my bedroom wingtip to wingtip with these models. I find it a great way to fall asleep dreaming of flying anyone of them.

Tell them Bud sent you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Starduster and Acroduster All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: