Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co
The Pilots Portal to the World

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wiring Harness for Microair COM and Sigtronics SPA400 Inter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Avionics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Wiring Harness for Microair COM and Sigtronics SPA400 Inter Reply with quote

I am using a new Micrair 760 COM unit and a Sigtronics SPA 400 voice activated Intercom in my Starduster biplane. It will have two sets of headset plugs, one in each pit, and a push to talk (transmit) switch on each stick.
I am in need of a harness, or contact information for someone who could fabricate one for me. I live near Indianapolis. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave
sonex293

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys are supposedly great...

http://www.steinair.com/harnesses.htm

I haven't used them, but based on all the complements from the Van's RV crowd, I plan to when the time comes.

--
Michael
Sonex #293
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Avionics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: