Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co
The Pilots Portal to the World

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starduster SA 300 landing gear mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Experimental and Homebuilt Aircraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeWitt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Starduster SA 300 landing gear mod Reply with quote

Can anyone please tell me about the modifications to have moved the gear forward so that its located 8" rather than the original 1 1/2" from the firewall reference line? I'm buying a Starduster and am very interested in either repairing or buying new gear. I can't even locate plans for modification.
Thanks
DeWitt Barker
PB Schafer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Starduster landing gear Reply with quote

If you will go on the Starduster/Acroduster forum and ask this question, you should get a response. The guy you want to talk to is Dave Baxter, who can tell you all you want to know about the modification.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Experimental and Homebuilt Aircraft All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: