Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co
The Pilots Portal to the World

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super starduster sa101

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Starduster and Acroduster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSd101uk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Super starduster sa101 Reply with quote

Hi I'm new to the starduster forum. I have just received my super starduster plans and I think there is a lot missing. Does anyone have any more info on these plans or a list off page numbers? Looks like I only have half what I should have.
Steve H

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to tell you on the Super101. I bought my plans from AS&S a number of years ago. I'm a long way away from my plans right now, but it seems that there were 8 or 9 pages for the SA100. All the basic structure is there, but lots left for the builder to figure out on his own.

Good luck on your build. Be sure to keep us in the progress loop!

Steve H
SSd101uk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thanks for the reply. I don't think I even have 8 pages. What I do have is lots of the same pages side and top fuselage I have three copies. There isn't even any control assembly pages is that right?
Starduster History

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: SA-101 Plans Reply with quote

You might try E-Mailing Les Homan he is the only one I know that might be able to answer your question, I have drawings for the SA-700, and they have way more pages? Dave
SSd101uk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thanks for all your help. I will message aircraft spurce also do get things sorted out. I just want to start building it. I have always loved the look of the 101 I don't know why people haven't built anymore of them. In in the uk there is none over here well that is till I have built mine!
SSd101uk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all I have looked at my plans again and spoke to aircraft spruce and they say what I have is all there is. But my plans don't show the centre section of wings and no control system. Does anybody have the page numbers of their plans so I can check them against mine. There is not cutting list or measurements/ thicknesses of materials to be used. Any help would be really appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co Forum Index -> Starduster and Acroduster All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: